About



Germaine Seraphyna.
From a Virgo's point of view. (:


viewing
Please Click On My Nuffnang Ads! (:


Pictures


Diaries


♥May 2013

♥July 2013

♥August 2013

♥September 2013

♥June 2015


Revival

Thursday, June 18, 2015


It has been 2 years since I have updated this space due to sheer laziness and being busy. However, as I was back to check out this space, I decided to give it the much needed revival.

So, here's an Adidas Original tee-shirt which I checked out at the store. It was going at $30+, really cheap compared to it's original price if you ask me. Still undecided if I should loot it. What do you think? Haha!

Lastly, on a totally random note, I came across an old friend. And it spurred me on these thoughts, "Sometimes, we don't mean to hurt people, but we take a step back for fear of getting hurt."

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home