About



Germaine Seraphyna.
From a Virgo's point of view. (:


viewing
Please Click On My Nuffnang Ads! (:


Pictures


Diaries


♥May 2013

♥July 2013

♥August 2013

♥September 2013

♥June 2015


The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask Review

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hi all, I am back again ~! Since it's the long weekend, might as well take the opportunity to fill up this space before I get back to work and start to neglect it again.

In this post, I am to do a review on The Bodyshop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask which I got sometime ago. Been using it on a weekly basis ever since.. (:

Here is how it looks like inside. I know it looks gross, muddy and all !! But it has been pretty effective, at least for me. So, do not judge a book by it's cover. Gross looking things can have a good effect too ! =P

And the before and after picture of doing the clay mask. I am sure you can tell the difference. I am having a breakout and it just looks so terrible, but after the facial session, it looks so much better ! :D

Of course, for every product, there are pros and cons. Now, I am going to share it with you (Note!: This is only my personal experience, it may differ for you.)

Pros

1. Effective in controlling oily face.
2. Skin feels smoother and tighter after usage.
3. Skin feels cleansed, some blackheads removed.
4. Dries up fast, not messy.
5. Face brightens up after usage.
6. Pretty cheap for a clay mask, at only $30+.

Cons

1. Needs to be washed off after usage.
2. Personally, I dislike the minty feeling as it is too strong.


Overall: 8/10 (Highly recommended!)


If you are feeling tempted, you may get yours now at all The Body Shop outlets. (:

(P.S This is not a paid ad, just a personal review of a product I bought with my own money.)

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home