About



Germaine Seraphyna.
From a Virgo's point of view. (:


viewing
Please Click On My Nuffnang Ads! (:


Pictures


Diaries


♥May 2013

♥July 2013

♥August 2013

♥September 2013

♥June 2015


Dress Up Day & Epilogue Cafe @ OC

Friday, May 17, 2013

Today was a night out with the dearest, Diyanah. Surprisingly, we were both clad in pink.. Totally unplanned coincidence!

I wore a neon dress and tamed the whole look with a white studded tailored vest. Grabbed my favourite handbag to match my dress and the Dirty Laundry boots in pewter to toughen up the whole girly look. (:

My friend, Diyanah, went all out for a girl-next-door style with her fuschia cardigan and colourful printed dress. She also threw on a brown belt to accentuate her waistline. Ballerina flats and a black handbag from Coach, which went well with her shoes.

On a heavier note, we were supposed to catch The Grand Gatsby, but the cinemas were mostly full, with the exception of the front seats. What a disappointment! ): In the end, we've decided to leave that plan for end of the month.


So, we decided to head to Epilogue Cafe for a little treat instead. Our initial plan was the chocolate brownie with ice-cream, but the kitchen was closed.

I ended up getting the tiramisu, which I really really regretted because it tasted like nothing but liquor to me! It was way too overwhelming! I would have far preferred something more creamy with a little sweetness to it.


As for Diyanah, she got a chocolate muffin which looked pretty good. At least, I believe it would have been far better than my alcoholic tasting tiramisu.

To sign off, I'd say my Friday night was pretty fulfilling. How about you? Hope yours went well too! (:             

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home